How to choose a right Bra?
Here are five key areas you can check at home to make sure you’re wearing the right Bra.
- With the center part of your bra it should sit flat against your chest it should fit comfortably and not feel too tight. If the wire sitting firmly against your breastbone than is just right
- Cup size- if your breast spills over and creates a double bust effect you probably need to go up a cup size or two but on the other hand if thecup fabric looks a bit baggy then you probably need to go down a size
- Underwire should fullycencompass your bust sitting around but not on it so if the wire sitting away from your bust it’s not supporting you properly go down a cup size and if your wires poking you here go up a cup size
- Under band- it should sit straight around your body feeling firm but comfortable with enough space to fit two fingers
- Make sure you feel your straps comfortable
WHY this Bra
- Full coverage to prevent spillover
- Adjustable straps
- Satin comfort wire system that prevents digging and poking
- The straps don’t fall and the band doesn’t ride up
- Overall very comfortable.
- Good support, shaping, etc.
- Cushioned wire
- ALL SIZES !!!
- Short straps
Why this Bra
- Seamless outer cups made of non-stretch material look and feel great
- Moisture wicking fabrics keep you cool and dry when it matters most
- provides full coverage, and cuts down on bounce
- The material is strong and the fit is comfortable
- No problems with material rolling
- The wide straps didn’t cut into shoulders
cups a bit taller so they’re a little empty near the top
Why this Bra
- 3-way convertibility – traditional, crisscross or halter
- Front close construction with full coverage
- LOOKS GREAT UNDER CLOTHES
- Tis is not a pus up bra but it has a comfortable uplift
Why this bra
- Full figure underwire bra with 4-way stretch fabric that shapes and smooths bumps and bulges along back and sides
- No poke underwire
- Leotard back to keep straps in place
- Very comfortable for busty figure
- wideback smooth out any rolls
- Offers great support
- Underwire ( popped after several weeks) =(